tesa® 51026 is a PET cloth wire harness tape with an acrylic based adhesive.
- High temperature resistance 150°C/3000h
- High abrasion resistance
- High temperature resistance • Excellent cable compatibility • Resistant to aging • Can withstand environmental influences • Can be used for manual and automatic application • Flame retardant • Fogging-free • Halogen-free • Tear-resistant • Constant unwind force • Flexible and smooth
Colors: Available in black
- Technical data acc. to LV 312
- Applicable for red ring assembly aid
- " = RAL 2007. Some color fadings can occur under continous strong heat conditions. A standard for color is not specified.
Flame resistance as composite - Class B (acc. to LV312)
Total thickness - 260 µm
Noise damping (decibel) - Class A (acc. to LV312)
Abrasion resistance (5mm mandrel) - Class D (acc. to LV312)
Elongation at break - 40 %
Abrasion resistance (10mm mandrel) - Class D (acc. to LV312)
Type of adhesive - acrylic
Temperature resistance (3000h) - 150 °C
Unwind force (roll width ≤ 9mm) - 5 N/roll (30 m/min)
Adhesion to steel - 5.5 N/cm
Unwind force (roll width > 9mm) - 11 N/roll (30 m/min)
Temperature resistance min. - -40 °C
Backing material - PET cloth
Tensile strength - 275 N/cm
TESA 51026 Cloth Wire Harness Tape
tesa® 51026 has been specially designed for bundling and wire protection against abrasion of automotive harnesses. The main application field is the engine compartment of a car, with demanding temperature-related and environmental conditions.